Last Weekend for Snow Park at Alpine Hills This Season
Due to weather conditions, March 2-4, 2018 will be the final operating days of the season for Snow Park at Alpine Hills.
“It’s been a great second season, with more than 4,000 guests of all ages from around the region and as far away as Missouri, Texas, and even Mexico enjoying the park’s activities and amenities,” said Becky Stokes Lambert, Operations Manager.
Due to the recent higher temperatures and humidity, the park has adjusted its hours, and will operate on the following schedule:
- Friday, March 2: Open 5-8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 3: Open 10 a.m-8 p.m.
- Last Day of the Season: Sunday, March 4: Open 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Lift tickets are required to participate, and must be visible at all times.
- General (over 42” tall): $10 ($13 non-resident)
- Lap Riders (36”-42” tall): $5 ($7 non-resident)
- Children under 36” are not allowed to tube or use rental equipment
Food & Drinks Special
We'll be offering half price on all food and drinks, while supplies last, during our final three days of operation (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
About Snow Park at Alpine Hills
Snow Park at Alpine Hills is divided into separate tubing and terrain park sections designed to accommodate riders of all abilities. The handy surface lift brings tubers and boarders to the top of the hill, so more time is spent riding down, and less time hiking up. Tubes are provided on site, as no outside tubes are allowed. Limited snowboarding equipment is available to rent (first come, first served).
Hot and cold beverages, as well as snacks, are available at The Lodge, and fire pits located at the top of the hill provide warm relief from the cold outdoors. The Lodge can be rented for a meeting, or the entire facility can be rented for a private party.