Adult Indoor Soccer
We offer leagues on Mondays (Women's), Fridays (Men's), during the fall and winter (October - March) at the Indoor Sports Center.
Women's Outdoor Soccer
Take to the field for fast-paced soccer action! The season consists of ten spring/summer and seven fall games, and all players must be out of high school. Teams provide their division upon registration, and will be given a team roster from to complete at the start of the season. Games are played on Wednesday nights during the summer (May - July) and the fall (July - September).
Youth Soccer Leagues
GET IN ON THE FAST-PACED ACTION AT ISC FOR YOUR INDOOR SOCCER LEAGUE PLAY. STAY IN TOP SHAPE AND KEEP YOUR GAME UP TO THE LEVEL YOUR coaches expect, all at an exceptional value! Post-season tournament will be played at conclusion of fall season.
- Boys U15-19 Indoor Soccer–Fall/Winter
- Girls U15-19 Indoor Soccer–Fall/Winter
Other Youth Soccer Leagues
Youth Soccer is an enormously popular sport for players and parents alike. More than 10,000 youth soccer players start playing in April at the Sportscore Complexes and other parks around the city.
The Rockford Park District partners with all area youth soccer organizations, including:
- American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) http://www.rockfordayso.com
- Rockford Raptors F.C. (boys/girls) http://www.rockfordraptors.org
- Rockford United S.C. (boys/girls) http://www.rockfordunitedsc.org
- Rock Run S.C. (boys/girls) http://www.rockrun.org
- Hononegah Lions S.C. (boys/girls) http://www.hononegahlions.com
Youth Soccer Camps
Challenger British Soccer Camp
Challenger Sport’s British Soccer Camp provides young players of all abilities with high-level soccer coaching from a team of international experts. Campers will be exposed to foot skills, technical skills, tactical practices, small sided games, and scrimmages. Your child will receive a FREE t-shirt, soccer ball, giant fold-out poster, and a personal player evaluation.