New look, new tours but same nostalgic feel! The Forest City Queen Riverboat has been a staple along the Rock River in Rockford, Illinois since 1979. "The Queen" as we like to call her was specifically designed to safely pass beneath Rockford's Auburn Street Bridge.
Fast forward to present day and the Forest City Queen is used to take a maximum of 49 guests up and down the Rock River to relax, hear about Rockford's past, present and future, and sightsee as the boat travels by some of Rockford's most stately homes, businesses and parks gracing the banks of the Rock River.
Things to know:
- Tour departs from Riverview Park, near Riverview Ice House, 324 N Madison St, Rockford
- Our Captains are certified by The United States Coast Guard
- During the winter months, the Forest City Queen received an exterior facelift as the boat was painted
- Reservations to any of our cruises is HIGHLY recommended!
2015 Tour Schedule
Summer Season: May 30 - September 6, 2015
- Mondays: 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM
- Wednesdays: 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM
- *Thursdays: 10AM, 11AM, 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6PM
- Fridays: 2PM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM
- Saturdays: 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM
- Sundays: 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM
*Thursday rides depart from Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens
Fall Season: September 12 - October 11, 2015
- Saturdays: 1PM, 2PM, 3PM
- Sundays: 1PM, 2PM, 3PM
|Youth (Ages 5-17)||$5||$7|
|Tots (Ages 3-4)||$1||$1|
|Children (Ages 2 and under)||FREE||FREE|
|Senior (Ages 62+)||$5||$7|
|Group (15 or more)||$5||$5|